Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Smith's Are Back!!!

January 31, 2010

Whoa! October 3rd! Nice of me to send out Christmas cards saying to keep track of us, and then, well.......not update it! Sorry!
So, here we go! Our little monster is 6 months old now! We can hardly believe it. She is rolling over (one direction) like crazy and almost sitting by herself. Kassidy loves her exersaucer. She spends 30 - 45 minutes entertaining herself. It's the only way we can get anything done around here. The swing is just about old news, although, mom and dad are reluctant to take it down. She loves books and is feeling everything. What she isn't trying to feel, she is putting in her mouth to taste.

Speaking of tasting. We have been giving her graham crackers as a "keep quiet" treat. They are quite messy, but she loves them. Her first try of sweet potatoes went great. She also loves rice and oatmeal cereal. It still comes out her nose, as her palate is still open. It makes feeding her fun and messy!

Here are some quick highlights and pictures for the months I missed.
October:
Baptized October 11
Lip/Nose Surgery October 19
Shannon went back to work Ocotber 29
Kassidy's First Halloween October 31


Baptism Sponsors: Mike & Stacy Steffensen & Aaron Moerke


Grandpa & Grandma Dammer......Grandpa & Grandma Smith.....Grandpa & Grandma Sandbo


Getting Ready for Surgery.....After Surgery with Mom.....After Surgery with Dad


No More Hole in My Lip.....Going Home with My No-No's On (keeps my hands from hitting my face. We had to take them off every couple of hours to stretch her arms. She hated the No-No's)


I was a cute pumpkin, but I didn't like it one bit! I was much happier out of my costume! My friend Whitney came over, she was a cute giraffe.

November:
Started Rolling
Stayed In Hanover for Thanksgiving
No More Colic! Yeah!!!


One of my first rolls in action! Hanging out under my mobile. I love this thing!



Hanging out in my landry basket. Oh, she's drooling like crazy too!

December:
I found my toes, love them!
Tubes in ears are great! I can hear my voice too!
First Christmas


Grandpa & Grandma Dammer bought me my high chair. I love playing in it!

Cooking with Daddy! I have turned into such a happy baby!


Taking a family picture sure is a lot of fun! It's hard to get all four of us looking and smiling at the same time!


After bath time, the robe is a huge hit! Yup, I'm reading already! I'm advanced.


My pretty Christmas dress from Aunt Stacie and cousin Alayna. I really liked to suck on the bow in front.

We went to Cabelas to see Santa. I didn't hate it, but I didn't know what to think either. Good thing mom and dad weren't too far away.
Disclaimer...I need to finish uploading Christmas pictures. My goal is to post every weekend from now on. Don't hold your breath though! Thanks for following the Smith family. We are doing well and enjoying Miss Kassidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment